I originally designed “Drift” in the summer of 2015. It was done as a molded wood veneer version. Drift can be calm and quiet or it can be energetic and fun. The fluid design has no sharp corners or edges. The design looks light and airy, with construction that is very stable and robust. This product can take on the toughest indoor and outdoor environments.
19.25"W x 22.5"D x 22.5"H
Origin: United States
- Active - promotes upright seating posture and keeps the legs lightly engaged for active seating.
- Quick Dry - Drift will completely shed water and dry quickly after a rainfall or washing. Perfect for high-traffic spaces where food and beverages can be spilled and in outdoor spaces.
- Nesting - the seats nest together for a bit more compact storage.
- Rust Proof
- Durable – extreme impact resistance
- Safe – one part construction, no sharp edges
- Strong – can support over 300 lbs
- Chemical Resistant – can withstand hundreds of chemicals, body oils, and fluids
- Easy to Wash – use soap, water, and many common cleaning products
- Easy to Disinfect – use 9:1 water to bleach ratio, hydrogen peroxide, and other disinfectants. There are no stitched seams or hidden crevices where bacteria/bedbugs can harbor
- Fire Compliant: meets California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 (a.k.a TB117-2013 & CAL117-2013)
- 100% recyclable
- 5 Year warranty